miunske® reaches the ‘Jury‘ level at ‘Großer Preis des Mittelstandes‘
Again this year miunske® applies for the contest of ‘Großer Preis des Mittelstandes’ of the Oscar Patzelt foundation. In 2020 it is possible to reach the next stage of this award – the ‘Premier’. The participating companies have been evaluated on the following nomination criteria:
- -overall growth of the company;
- -the creation and/or safeguarding of jobs;
- -modernisation and innovation;
- -proximity to customers and marketing;
- and finally commitment to the local region.
Already the default of only one nomination criterion results in exclusion from the competition. Currently miunske® reached the jury stage of the competition and eagerly awaits the festive awarding of the 'Großer Preis des Mittelstandes`.